I know I know I said that I wanted to get a HTC Desire Z because of its physical Qwerty keyboard. But everyone around me has been brainwashing me into thinking that the iPhone4 would be a much much better choice.
Daddy & Gigi has been hard-selling Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 or the Samsung Galaxy. Honestly, I was tempted for its good camera functions.
But Buggy & my bf is telling me how fun iPhone is. And all about its wonderful applications & games.
Then Mummy said, “it is better to get a hp where you can share charger“. Errmm. Ok, I’ll take the iPhone4 since both my brother & bf is using iPhone as well.
Of all the logic in the world, why would I take THAT advice from Mummy???????? She has not even mastered the art of SMS.
I think you know by now that I am not only indecisive, but I am impulsive as well when it comes to purchasing things. These 2 combos cannot be good.
But you know what???????????????????
It’s day 5 today. Even though it has a stupid Qwerty touchscreen keyboard that my fingers can never seem to hit the alphabets that I want, I am still growing to love this new phone of mine & I’ll tell you why.
1) Super fun games – currently loving Plants vs Zombies but you got to pay for this one at US$2.99 if I’m not wrong. This new game called Dinosaur Slayer & it is FREE. Quick go & download it NAO NAO NAO before they decide to charge you for it. Another free game download is Flick Fishing & it makes me feel that I could be a successful angler, but of course, be careful with the flicking when you want to cast your line out to sea because I once flicked so hard that the iPhone flew out of my hand. I can only thank God that I was playing the game in bed & the iPhone hit the pillow instead of the wall.
2) Books Applications – there is this book application called MangaDL where you can download mangas online & read it offline! You only pay US$2.99 for this MangaDL application & you can download unlimited mangas online! It has totally re-ignited my love for mangas.
I was first introduced to the fantastic (and at times, perverted) world of manga by Gigi a few years back. I usually read mine on MangaFox but I don’t know why I gradually forgot all about it. Now, I get a chance to re-love manga reading & it is great for keeping me occupied in the mrt… or when I’m waiting for an irresponsible friend who does not turn up on time for our outings… or when I’m queuing at at ridiculously long line of people at the cashier.
OMG I LOVE iPHONE!!! *heart beaming with love*… but the way, if you want to have a taste of what Gigi has been introducing to me, you can go to MangaFox to search for the titles “Love Celeb” or “Midnight Secretary” or “Desire Climax” (just by its title you KNOW what genre it is under already) for *smut genre. GOD WHAT IS MY YOUNGER SISTER TEACHING ME????? Or “Paradise”, “Model”, “Visitor” for more of a psychological thriller genre.
*smut = obscenity and pornography
3) Other Cool Applications – you ever get paranoid when there is a blackout at the office in the middle of the night while you’re rushing your reports??? FEAR NO MORE!!!! You can download an application called iLights where you can command light out from your camera flash!!! Sorry this only works with iPhone4 because the older versions do not have a physical camera flash on the hps. Hmmm… actually I’m not that sure, maybe those with 3G or 3Gs can try out this application. It’s free!!!
Not to mention other free apps like PhotoPro, Currency Converter & even some kind of mosquito repeller but I didn’t bother to download this as my blood isn’t attractive to mosquitoes. Really! If you put me in a room with another person & a hungry mosquito, the bloodsucker will go for that other person 9/10 times. The 1 time it would suck my blood is if it is superbly desperately hungry & that other person is not in the room. Maybe it is because I love to eat garlic. Cooked, of course.
4) Very User Friendly – I have used Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung & now iPhone. The most user friendly is iPhone. I think even a 5 year old kid can get the hang of it very soon. It is clutter free & uncomplicated to maneuver around the applications. And I like the fact that it responds really quickly to your finger’s touch.
5) Speed – I tried out Gigi’s SE Xperia 10 & iPhone4 side by side using the Angry Birds game. The Xperia 10 lagged noticeably but the iPhone 4 swirled the game screen around with no problems at all. I totally pwn’ed Gigi & made her feel lousy for thinking that the Xperia 10 was da bomb. Now she is tempted to get the iPhone as well.
The only thing I hate is the touchscreen Qwerty. Other than that, so far so good.
Now the only problem is keeping my iPhone safe from that pesky little kid. I know for a fact that she WILL demand to play with my iPhone. And she WILL hang on to it for as long as she can. Her grubby dirty little fingers WILL stain my iPhone with her snot, oiliness from food, sweat, (add in all kinds of dirty icky stuff). The worst part is once she lays her hands on the iPhone, you will NEVER get a chance to take it back.
There was once when my bf’s cousin’s gf made the mistake of letting that kid play with her iPhone 3Gs. And when she wanted to take the hp back, that kid went CRAZY. As in REALLY crazy. She screamed at the top of her lungs, reaching the highest note that a human voice can ever make & hurting everybody’s eardrums in the process. I got an instant headache just between my eyebrows. How can that even happen?! I think she has some sort of superpower where she can kill a person with that scream. Bleed from the ears to immobilize you then your brain explodes, killing you. And her mother would sit there & watch the entire scene in silence.
If she was a villian in X-Men, I envision her to look like this.
Then she went into depression. The kid sulked the rest of the night.
She sat in a dining chair. Hunched & with her head bowed down so low that from her back view, you probably will freak out because you cannot see her head & will mistaken her for a headless little child. And there she sat for 3 hours, not moving.
My bf’s cousin’s gf was heartless enough not to care about that sulky kid. I totally dig heartless, especially those who has an infinity dislike for that 4-year old kid.
With everything said about that kid, I do not hate her. As long as she does not disturb me, I am still ok with her. But the second she starts her nonsense, I just have this compulsive urge to kidnap her & hide her in a deserted house. Then let her learn how to be a proper human being.
On the other hand, kids will be kids. But I sure hope my future kid will not turn out like her & even if she does behave inappropriately, I will go hard on her.
Now I just got to find a perfect hiding spot for my new iPhone.